CURRENT CLOSURES & LIMITED ACCESS:
(This is not a complete list. Please follow up on Facebook as new updates evolve.)
Dining & Beverage Updates:
Please inquire on their pages for hours.
- Antunez Cuisine – Carryout & Delivery 722-TACO
- Applebee’s – Curbside Pickup 642-9480
- Arby’s – Closed
- Barbacoa’s – Drive-thru 722-1774
- BHSU Dining Services & Einstein Bagels – Closed
- Blackbird Espresso – Walk-up window 717-0022
- Blue Spruce Coffee Truck & Hut – 580-0102
- Buffalo Jump Steakhouse & Saloon – Curbside Pickup (307) 643-7173
- Bunky’s BBQ – 641-5962
- Burger King – Drive-thru 642-4332
- Cheyenne Crossing – Closed
- City Brew – Drive-thru
- Common Grounds – Carryout & Curbside Pickup 642-9066
- Creekside Bean & Vine – Closed
- Crow Peak Brewing – Carryout 717-0006
- Culver’s – Drive-thru 722-4868
- Dairy Queen – Drive-thru 642-7455
- Dickey’s Barbecue – Delivery & Curbside 717-6970
- Domino’s Pizza – Delivery 642-0288
- Dough Trader Pizza – Curbside Pickup 642-2175
- The Farmhouse Bistro & Bar – Closed until 2nd week of April
- Fuji San Japanese Restaurant – Curbside Pickup 642-2268, 717-2457
- Golden Dragon – Delivery and Takeout 642-2641
- Good Day Cafe – Drive-thru & Curbside Pickup 559-0410
- Good Earth Sunshine Cafe – Carryout 642-7639
- Green Bean Coffeehouse – Drive-thru & Curbside Pickup spearfishgreenbean.com or 717-3636
- Grounded Traveling Food Truck – Closed
- Guadalajara – Takeout 642-4765
- Jade Palace – Delivery and Takeout 642-2588
- Jimmy John’s – Drive-thru & Delivery 717-2459
- KFC – Drive-thru 642-4044
- Killian’s – Closed
- Little Caesars – Drive-thru
- Latchstring Restaurant – Closed
- Los Cabos – Carryout 642-2730
- Lucky’s 13 Pub – Curbside Pickup 642-1582
- McDonald’s – Drive-thru 642-2053
- Miller Creek Pub – Closed
- The Millstone Family Restaurant – Carryout & Delivery 642-4200
- Nonna’s Kitchen SD – Closed
- Papa Murphy’s Pizza – Carryout 642-3633
- Perkin’s – Closed
- Pizza Hut – Carryout & Delivery 642-7717
- Pizza Ranch – Carryout & Delivery 642-4422
- Queen City Coffee – Drive-thru 559-1025
- Qdoba – Curbside Pickup & Takeout Order thru the app or 559-0542
- REDwater Kitchen – Carryout & Curbside Pickup 717-2404
- Rosemary’s Kitchen – Curbside Pickup rm-kitchen.com
- Rustic Rolling Pin – Closed
- Sawyer Brewing – Carryout 569-2676
- Soul Food Bistro & Espresso Bar – Drive-thru 717-0693
- Spearfish Brewing Co. – Carryout 717-6999
- Spearfish Creek Wine Bar – Closed (Liquor Store still open)
- Stadium Sports Grill – Carryout & Curbside Pickup 642-9521
- Steerfish – Closed
- Subway – Carryout North Ave – 642-5205 First Ave –722-4500
- Sunshine Saloon – Carryout on Friday & Saturday 641-9095
- Taco Bell – Drive-thru 644-8805
- Taco Johns – Drive-thru 642-4620
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe – Drive-thru & Carryout 717-1006
Economic and Personal Support:
Questions about loan processes? Contact your local lender.
SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL
- (More Info)
- Fill out the form now.
- How to apply
- Webinar on SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan – March 26
- Banks still do not have the final guidelines nor do we have applications yet from SBA. I’m told I’ll see them by the end of the week. (Current date 3/30/2)
Studio 621 and Spearfish Emergency Alert / National Mutual – Food Assistance
- Collecting, distributing & delivering FREE lunches & food boxes this week 7am-7pm everyday.
- EVERYONE is welcome.
- Stop down or call for delivery at 605-645-1234.
- Visit Spearfish Pals to fill out a food form (http://bit.ly/2TYxLF8) or to volunteer (http://bit.ly/2TWT3Tr)
Northern Hills Sources of Support (NH SOS)
- Help guide people to find food and other resources that they need.
- Reach out at 605.920.1975.
Spearfish Food Pantry
- 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
- In need of younger volunteers and plastic bags
- Call 642-0940
Salvation Army – Spearfish
- Families in need will now be able to receive pantry boxes once a month instead of once every three months throughout the duration of the crisis.
- For more info call 605-342-0982.
Department of Labor
- Visit dlr.sd.gov/ra/covid_19_ra_eligibility.aspx or call 605.626.2452 for job lost due to layoffs.
The School District will provide Grab-N-Go meals- Follow this link
- K-12 students as well as the students in the district’s special education pre-school beginning on March 23rd and extending through a prolonged closure.
Black Hills Community Foundation Food Security Fund & Disaster Relief Fund
- How to donate – Recovery Fund homepage at http://bit.ly/blackhillsdisasterrelief or the Food Security Fund homepage at http://bit.ly/rcfoodsecurity.
SD CEO Women’s Business Center
- Offers free and confidential phone advising to small business owners. Email email@example.com to set up an appointment.
Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act
- Paid Family Leave and Paid Sick Leave Tax Credits
Unemployment Relief For Displaced Workers
- Workers who become unemployed because their employer needs to temporarily shut down or isolate workers due to COVID-19 may be eligible to receive benefits.
Relief For Taxpayers Affected by Coronavirus
- The Treasury Department and IRS are extending the due date for Federal income tax payments due April 15, 2020, to July 15, 2020, for payments due of up to $10 million for corporations and up to $1 million for individuals
The Paycheck Protection Program
- What: Up to $349 billion dollars will authorized for small businesses to use towards job retention and certain other expenses.
CARES ACT – Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security
- Further info
- Contact your local bank for more info
- CISA.gov/coronavirus has been established for critical infrastructure related issues
- DOJ has established 1-877-720-5721 as a hotline for all COVID-19 related crimes
Online Education Opportunities:
Spearfish Area Chamber of Commerce ‘Live From Home’
- Visit the Chamber’s Facebook Page for a daily video at 10 a.m. or 2 p.m.
Elevate Rapid City Webinars
- The Elevate Rapid City is hosting a multitude of webinars.